If you want to switch off completely, then Holiday on the farm is for you!
“Kapellenhof Manderscheid – Nature at its purest”
The Kapellenhof lies one kilometre outside the up-and-coming little Eifeltown of Manderscheid, 10 minutes by car from the A1/48 Motorway (exit Manderscheid) in the direction of Großlittgen.
Kapellenhof (which could be translated as “Chapel Court Farm”) lies on its own idyllically surrounded by woods and fields, right in the middle of glorious natural countryside with cows, calves, horses, pigs, rabbits, hens and of course, we mustn´t forget the farm dog.
You will stay in our holiday home which was only built in 1998, but which adjoins the main farmhous and buildings.
Kapellenhof – the farm with the family atmosphere
- quiet, sunny position outside the town of Manderscheid
- modern, comfortably furnished holiday flats for 2 to 4 people (more could be fitted in on request), 2 bedrooms, living room with SAT-TV, kitchen, balcony or patio and bathroom with shower
- 1 flat is suitable for a wheelchair
- separate entrance and own car park
- large lawn for sunbathing, with children´s play area and cosy barbecue corner and summerhouse
At Kapellenhof you have the choice of 3 flats, either 60 m² or 80 m².
Telefon: +49 6572 4408
Telefax: +49 6572 92785